We’re still leasing-on owner-operators — while keeping safety first and always
Truck drivers continue the essential work of keeping hospitals prepared, manufacturers productive, grocery stores stocked and the economy primed for a recovery — and we want you to join the mission.
Schneider has implemented new safety procedures to keep owner-operators safe during orientation and while out on the road:
- Pre-screening owner-operators for symptoms before they arrive in the classroom.
- Using single occupancy lodging during orientation.
- Implementing social distancing in the classroom, during meals and around the truck.
- Supplying hand sanitizer, gloves, masks and sanitizing wipes to drivers and owner-operators.
- Supplying grab-and-go groceries at some Schneider facilities.
- Keeping owner-operators informed through in-cab tablets.
Schneider is monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and regions within the U.S. at a local level to ensure we have the latest news and recommendations. As always, our priority is to protect the health and safety of our associates, our customers, owner-operators and the general public.