Local Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver | $5,000 Lease-on Incentive | Home Daily | Norfolk, VA
6 months or greater CDL experience
This local owner-operator truck driver business opportunity allows you to set your own schedule, features a yearly earning potential of up to $160,000 and includes daily home time. Run your business hauling ocean containers in Virginia, get home frequently and earn larger weekly settlements.
Local Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $160,000 per year
- $5,000 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Access to company facilities
- Flexible scheduling options
Local Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 40 miles of Norfolk, VA
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease
- Own a tractor that is 2000 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Local Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to offer.
- Predictable home time: It's your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
“I've been an owner-operator since 2002 and I've done it for this long because I like not having the set hours or having someone telling me what to do. I tell other guys, ‘You will make way more money being an owner-operator.' And, you can save up to take time off."
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding local owner-operator port dray truck driver opportunities.
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.