Schneider Company Driver to Owner-Operator Leasor
Pick your own schedule
12 months or greater CDL experience
Schneider Company Drivers who are in the Midwest and are interested in becoming an Owner-Operator with Schneider gain the freedom of running their own business while still enjoying Schneider's support. Pick your loads and decide when and where you run on Schneider's Van Percentage Lease. Plus, take advantage of 24/7 business support, extensive resources and Schneider's huge Owner-Operator freight network.
Eligible CDL Drivers
- Current Schneider Company Drivers
Process to Become an Owner-Operator with Schneider
- Talk to your Driver Business Leader (DBL) to notify of your interest in becoming an Owner-Operator
- Apply through SchneiderOwnerOperators.com
- A qualifications checklist will be completed by your DBL and Safety department (talk to your DBL for more information)
- A recruiter will be in contact to work through the transition process
Compensation & Cost Savings for Trucks
Schneider Company Drivers who become Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- Up to $175,000 per year
- Fuel discounts - Our Operating Centers reflect the lowest fuel prices in that state, that day
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Lease Orientation
- Free trailer usage
- Free access to in-cab communications device and usage
- Access to Schneider facilities with free and safe parking, free showers, free laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Lease purchase options available
New Owner-Operator Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to become an Owner-Operator with Schneider:
No dispatch. No agent. No stress.
The Percentage Lease option gives you total control of your business. Pick your own loads from Schneider's industry-leading freight base. Choose when and where you want to run, and when you want to get home.
Our buying power is your advantage.
As a business owner leased with Schneider, you get more than loads and the ability to control your future. You also have the buying power of a large, stable trucking company in your corner. With the Schneider Purchase Power Program®, you'll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
Apply today to become an Owner-Operator with Schneider! For more information, talk to your DBL or call 800-285-3273 for additional information.
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.