Local Owner-Operator Container Work | $3,000 Lease-on Incentive | Home Daily | Elwood, IL
6 months or greater CDL experience
This Local Owner-Operator truck driver business opportunity features allows you to set your own schedule (including daily home time and/or extra days, if you choose) and an earning potential of up to $120,000 per year. Plus, you’ll haul no touch freight from the rail and travel in Illinois and Wisconsin. You’ll get home frequently and bring home bigger weekly settlements. Set your business up for success!
Eligible CDL Drivers
- Current Owner-Operators
- Experienced truck drivers looking to lease or purchase a truck
- Small fleet owners
Truck Driver Compensation & Cost Savings for Trucks
Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- Up to $120,000 per year
- $3,000 lease-on incentive
- Weekly settlements
- Paid lease orientation
- Daily time at home
- EFS fuel card
- Option to run Schneider's plates at a cost less than that of an IL IRP plate
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance.
- Access to facilities with free and safe parking
- On-site Operations contacts in Elwood, IL
- Truck with a model year 2000, or newer
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 30 miles of Elwood, IL
More Reasons Owner-Operators Choose Schneider
Schneider Purchase Power Program®
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with the Schneider Purchase Power Program®. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company and you’ll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
“You control your own destiny. If you can’t make any money, it’s something you’re doing wrong. You really do control your own destiny.” – Christopher Powell
Lease with one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call Blaine at 920-592-6046 for more information!
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.