Regional Owner-Operator Intermodal Truck Driver | $3,000 Lease-on Incentive | Atlanta, GA
Multiple Times Per Week
6 months or greater CDL experience
This Regional Intermodal Owner-Operator truck driver business opportunity features an earning potential of up to $150,000* per year. Plus, you’ll haul no touch freight and travel within Georgia. Schneider is the premium door-to-door asset-based Intermodal service provider in North America. That means we have the Intermodal freight base you need to make your business successful. Set your business up for success!
Eligible CDL Drivers: Current Owner-Operators
Truck Driver Compensation & Cost Savings for Trucks
Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- Up to $150,000 per year*
- Up to $3,000 lease-on bonus*
- Weekly settlements
- Lease orientation
- Frequent and steady home time
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance.
- Paid miles based on PC Miler
- Most loads are drop-and-hook freight
- Access to company facilities with free and safe parking
- On-site leadership, maintenance and dispatch
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Atlanta, GA
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required after time of lease
More Reasons Owner-Operators Choose Schneider Intermodal
Schneider Purchase Power Program ®
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with the Schneider Purchase Power Program ®. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company and you’ll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
“You control your own destiny. If you can’t make any money, it’s something you’re doing wrong. You really do control your own destiny.” – Christopher Powell
Lease with one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 920-592-4041 for more information!
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.