Owner-Operator Truck Driver | $6,000 Lease-on Incentive | Pick Your Freight | Eastern 37 States
Pick your own schedule
6 months or greater CDL experience
Take control of your small business by having the ability to pick your freight from Schneider’s Van Choice program, one of the largest load boards in the industry. Owner-operator truck drivers can select loads, routes and revenue and decide where they want to run, all while making a potential annual revenue of $250,000.
Owner-Operator Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current Owner-Operators
- Truck drivers with at least 6 months experience interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Owner-operator Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $250,000 per year
- $6,000 lease-on incentive
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-operator Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is made between 2000-2009
More reasons Owner-Operator Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Huge freight base: With access to one of the largest freight pools in the industry, owner-operator truck drivers choose freight that optimizes their bottom line.
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
“I enjoy being able to pick and choose where I want to go and look at loads and revenue. It gives me a chance to have more of a home life and also run my own business."
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.
NO TRACTOR OR NEED AN UPGRADE?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.