Local Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver | $5,000 Lease-on Incentive | Home Daily | Houston, TX
6 months or greater CDL experience
This Local Port Dray Owner-Operator truck driver business opportunity allows you to set your own schedule (including daily home time and/or extra days, if you choose) and an earning potential of up to $135,000 per year. Plus, you'll haul no touch freight and travel within Houston, TX and the surrounding areas. Run your business hauling ocean containers. You'll get home frequently and bring home bigger weekly settlements. Set your business up for success!
Eligible CDL Drivers
- Current Owner-Operators
- Experienced truck drivers interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
- Owners with multiple trucks
- Up to $135,000 per year
- $5,000 lease-on incentive
- Weekly settlements
- Paid orientation
- EFS Fuel Card
- Opportunity for weekend work
- Local bilingual dispatch
- Excellent fuel surcharge
- Purchase Power Program - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance.
- Miles based on PC Miler
- Access to Schneider facilities with free and safe parking, free showers, free laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- On-site leadership, maintenance and dispatch
- Your Choice: Run under your plates or Schneider's
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Houston, TX
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of lease
More Reasons Owner-Operators Choose Schneider Port Dray:
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with Schneider's Purchase Power Program. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company and you'll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.