Owner-Operator LTL Truck Driver | $5,000 Lease-on Incentive | West
Pick your own schedule
12 months or greater CDL experience
Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Owner-Operators haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.) and earn up to $1.15 per mile in this opportunity. LTL Owner-Operators in this long-haul configuration drive through the 48 contiguous states. Set your business up for success!
Eligible CDL Drivers
- Current owner-operators
- Experienced truck drivers interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Compensation & Cost Savings for Trucks
Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- $5,000 lease-on Incentive
- $1.15 per mile plus Fuel Surcharge
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Free trailer usage
- Access to Schneider facilities with free and safe parking, free showers, free laundry facilities and cafeteria services. Our facility locations reflect the lowest fuel prices in that state on that day.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to become an Owner-Operator with Schneider:
You'll never have to worry about having enough freight with Schneider. Our freight base includes Fortune 500 companies and some of the world's largest retailers. Wherever you drive, whatever you haul, Schneider has the freight to keep you moving year-round.
Schneider Purchase Power Program®
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with the Schneider Purchase Power Program®. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company, you'll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
“You control your own destiny. If you can’t make any money, it’s something you’re doing wrong. You really do control your own destiny.” – Christopher Powell
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 for more information!
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.