Schneider's Van Choice allows owner-operator truck drivers to choose their own freight from one of the largest load boards in the industry. Take control of your business and bottom line by having the ability to select your loads, routes and revenue, with a potential annual revenue of $175,000.
Owner-Operator Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current Owner-Operators
- Truck drivers with at least 12 months experience interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Owner-operator Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $175,000 per year
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-operator Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 12 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Owner-Operator Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Huge freight base: With access to one of the largest freight pools in the industry, owner-operator truck drivers choose freight that optimizes their bottom line.
- Predictable home time: It's your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you'll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
"I enjoy being able to pick and choose where I want to go and look at loads and revenue. It gives me a chance to have more of a home life and also run my own business."
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.