Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver | $2,500 Lease-on Incentive | Home Multiple Times per Week | Houston, TX
Multiple Times Per Week
6 months or greater CDL experience
Drive your business to a better bottom line with reliable weekly settlements and mostly drop-and-hook freight as a regional owner-operator port dray truck driver with Schneider in Houston, TX. Enjoy flexible scheduling options, free use of Schneider facilities and access to Schneider’s Purchase Power Program, all with the potential to make up to $175,000 per year.
Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $175,000 per year
- $2,500 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Access to company facilities
- Flexible scheduling options
Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Houston, TX
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease
- Own a tractor that is 2000 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
“I love being able to choose my freight and not having to deal with the forced dispatch. The freedom of the open road is great.”
Lease with one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding regional owner-operator port dray truck driver opportunities.
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.