Make up to $235,000 annually by becoming an owner-operator team truck driver with Schneider. You and your partner will have access to Schneider's Van Choice program, giving you total control of what loads, routes and revenue you haul. Boost your revenue potential even more by using Schneider's Purchase Power Program and hauling 95% drop-and-hook freight.
Owner-Operator Team Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current Owner-Operators
- Truck drivers with at least 12 months experience interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Owner-operator Team Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $235,000 per year
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-operator Team Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 12 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Owner-Operator Team Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Huge freight base: With access to one of the largest freight pools in the industry, owner-operator truck drivers choose freight that optimizes their bottom line.
- Predictable home time: Run your business the way you want. Pick the home time configuration and schedule that you and your partner want.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you'll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
“It's a lot of fun, and it's challenging every day. If you have a good outlook on life, I think anybody can be successful at this"
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator team truck driver opportunities.