Maximize your miles and earning potential by teaming up with another owner-operator. Schneider's Van Choice allows owner-operator team truck drivers to choose their own freight from one of the largest load boards in the industry, allowing you and your partner to take control of your business and make a potential annual revenue of $235,000.
Owner-Operator Team Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current Owner-Operators
- Truck drivers with at least 12 months experience interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Owner-operator Team Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $235,000 per year
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-operator Team Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 12 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Owner-Operator Team Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you'll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with 75% drop-and-hook freight.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: This app allows owner-operators to view current work assignments, settlement statements and available loads. It is user-friendly and can be used remotely on any smartphone, tablet or other device.
"It's a lot of fun, and it's challenging every day. If you have a good outlook on life, I think anybody can be successful at this"
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator team truck driver opportunities.