With 95% drop-and-hook freight and one of the industry's largest load boards, owner-operator team truck drivers have the potential to make an annual revenue of $235,000. You and your partner will have the ability to select your loads, routes and revenue, all while driving your business to a better bottom line.
Owner-Operator Team Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current Owner-Operators
- Truck drivers with at least 12 months experience interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
Owner-operator Team Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $235,000 per year
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-operator Team Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 12 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Owner-Operator Team Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you'll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with 75% drop-and-hook freight.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: This app allows owner-operators to view current work assignments, settlement statements and available loads. It is user-friendly and can be used remotely on any smartphone, tablet or other device.
"It's a lot of fun, and it's challenging every day. If you have a good outlook on life, I think anybody can be successful at this"
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator team truck driver opportunities.