Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver$5,000 lease-on incentive | Home Daily |Norfolk, VA
- Average revenue range:
- $117,000 - $143,000
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Lease ID:
Become an owner-operator Port Dray truck driver by leasing your business on with Schneider. Owner-operator Port Dray truck drivers get home frequently while hauling containers and receiving speedy revenue for their business via weekly settlements.
- Top owner-operators are currently generating $250,000 in annual revenue.
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $5,000 limited-time lease-on incentive.
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer and can pass DOT inspection.
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to offer.
- Free access to in-cab communications device: Schneider will provide you with the tools to be successful as an owner-operator.
Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your business opportunities and revenue. Call 800-285-3273 for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.