Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver | $7,500 Lease-on Incentive | Pick Your Freight
Pick your own schedule
6 months or greater CDL experience
Take control of your small business by being an owner-operator tanker truck driver with Schneider. Choosing your loads with Schneider's Tanker All-In Revenue Choice Lease program, one of the largest load boards in the industry, means driving your business to a better bottom line. Enjoy predictable home time, no after-load deductions and drop-and-hook freight.
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
- Truck drivers with at least six months of experience interested in leasing a truck
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Per-load revenue
- $7,500 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Installation of a pump and compressor with no up-front charge
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) required within 90 days of lease
- Tanker and HazMat endorsement
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Huge freight base: With access to one of the largest freight pools in the industry, tanker owner-operators choose freight that optimizes their bottom line.
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
“My experience with Tanker All-In Revenue Choice Lease program has been great. I mean the freight's there; you know what you're going to be making, there's no hidden surprises. You’re your own boss and you get to choose whether your business is successful or not.”
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator tanker truck driver opportunities.
NO TRACTOR OR NEED AN UPGRADE?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.