Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver | $7,500 Lease-on Incentive | Long Beach, CA & Los Angeles, CA
6 months or greater CDL experience
Become an owner-operator Port Dray truck driver and generate up to $175,000 in annual revenue by leasing your business on with Schneider. Owner-operator Port Dray truck drivers get home frequently while hauling containers and receiving speedy revenue for their business via weekly settlements.
Owner-operator Port Dray truck driver overview
- Top owner-operators generate $175,000 or more in revenue each year.
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time lease-on incentive.
Owner-operator Port Dray truck driver qualifications
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles, CA.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2010 or newer and can pass DOT inspection.
Owner-operator Port Dray truck drivers can take advantage of:
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to offer.
- Free access to in-cab communications device: Schneider will provide you with the tools to be successful as an owner-operator.
Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your business opportunities and revenue. Call 800-285-3273 for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.
NO TRACTOR OR NEED AN UPGRADE?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.