Schneider company driver to owner-operator Team truck driver | All-In Revenue Choice Lease
Pick your own schedule
6 months or greater CDL experience
You and a partner can take your trucking career to the next level by becoming owner-operator Team truck drivers who lease on with Schneider. Schneider company drivers who become owner-operator truck drivers pick their loads and decide their home time, revenue opportunity and lanes of operation with Schneider’s new All-In Revenue Choice Lease program.
Owner-operator Team truck driver overview
- Top owner-operators generate $250,000 or more in revenue each year.
- Select loads with an all-in or flat rate – no need to calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and revenue.
- Access to a huge variety of freight that includes: dedicated, spot and pop-up fleet freight.
- Dry van trailers with 70% drop-and-hook freight.
The process to become an owner-operator Team truck driver:
- Talk to your Driver Training Leader (DTL) about your interest in becoming an owner-operator.
- Apply here.
- Have your DTL and the Safety Department complete a qualifications checklist (talk with your DTL for more information).
- Be contacted by an owner-operator recruiter.
Owner-operator Team truck driver qualifications
- Be truck driver with at least six months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
Owner-operator Team truck drivers can take advantage of:
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- The opportunity to get home however often they want.
- Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: This app allows owner-operators to view current work assignments, settlement statements and available loads. It is user-friendly and can be used remotely on any smartphone, tablet or other device.
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to offer.
- Financing options available: Looking to purchase a used truck or lease something new or with low mileage? Schneider can help you get connected to a financing option that works for your business.
Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your business opportunities and revenue. Call 800-285-3273 for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.
NO TRACTOR OR NEED AN UPGRADE?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.