Schneider company driver to owner-operator truck driver | Pick your own freight
Pick your own schedule
6 months or greater CDL experience
Ready to take your trucking career to the next level? Becoming an owner-operator truck driver with Schneider means:
- Gaining the freedom to run your own business while hauling freight for an industry leader
- Choosing the loads you want to haul with Schneider's Van Choice program
- Bringing in a potential annual revenue of $175,000
Eligible Owner-Operator Truck Drivers:
- Current Schneider drivers with at least 6 months experience interested in leasing a truck
The process to become an Owner-Operator Truck Driver includes:
- Talking to your Driver Training Leader (DTL) about your interest
- Applying here
- Having your DTL and the Safety Department complete a qualifications checklist (talk with your DTL for more information)
- Being contacted by a recruiter
Owner-Operator Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $175,000 per year
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-Operator Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Company Drivers become Owner-Operator Truck Drivers with Schneider:
- Access to a huge freight base: Pick from a huge selection of mostly drop-and-hook freight. The days of dealing with a dispatcher and waiting for freight are.
- Predictable home time: Run your business the way you want. Pick the home time configuration and schedule that you want.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you'll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
"I enjoy being able to pick and choose where I want to go and look at loads and revenue. It gives me a chance to have more of a home life and also run my own business."
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.