Regional owner-operator Port Drayage truck driver
- Average revenue range:
- $150,000 - $180,000
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Lease ID:
- Mileage-based revenue lease program: Choose from a variety of loads and lane options, often from dedicated port customers, that offer consistent revenue.
- Current annual revenue potential in Houston:
- Top owner-operators are generating $200,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging $180,000-$200,000.
- Owner-operators are averaging $150,000-$180,000.
- Haul containers that are drop-and-hook at no charge while operating under Schneider’s authority.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- Live within 75 miles of Houston, TX.
- Additional qualifications apply.
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your cab and having free trailer usage.
- Access to company facilities: Take full advantage of Schneider’s facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry, meal options, exercise equipment and more.
- Truck financing options: Still need a truck or looking to upgrade? Schneider can help you get connected with the option that works best for you.
Lease-on incentive is not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to owner-operator requisitions.