Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver | $3,000 Lease-on Incentive | Home Daily | Augusta, GA
6 months or greater CDL experience
This Regional Port Dray Owner-Operator truck driver business opportunity features an earning potential of up to $150,000 per year. Plus, you’ll haul no touch freight and travel within Georgia and South Carolina. Run your business hauling ocean containers. You’ll get home frequently and bring home bigger weekly settlements. Set your business up for success!
Eligible CDL Drivers
- Current Owner-Operators
Truck Driver Compensation & Cost Savings for Trucks
Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- Up to $150,000 per year*
- $3,000 lease-on incentive
- Weekly settlements
- Lease orientation
- Frequent and steady home time
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance.
- Paid miles based on PC Miler
- Most loads are drop-and-hook freight
- Access to company facilities with free and safe parking
- On-site leadership, maintenance and dispatch
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 30 miles of Augusta, GA
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of lease
Schneider Purchase Power Program®
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with the Schneider Purchase Power Program®. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company and you’ll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
“You control your own destiny. If you can’t make any money, it’s something you’re doing wrong. You really do control your own destiny.” – Christopher Powell
Lease with one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-285-3273 for more information!
No tractor or need an upgrade?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.