Schneider Company Driver to Owner-Operator Team Truck Driver
Pick your own schedule
12 months or greater CDL experience
Ready to take your trucking career to the next level? Becoming an owner-operator team truck driver with Schneider means:
- Gaining the freedom to run your own business with a partner while hauling freight for an industry leader
- Choosing the loads you want to haul with Schneider’s Van Choice program
- Bringing in a potential annual revenue of $210,000
Eligible Owner-Operator Truck Drivers:
- Current Schneider drivers with at least 12 months experience interested in leasing a truck
The process to become an Owner-Operator Team Driver includes:
- Talking to your Driver Training Leader (DTL) about your and your partner's interest
- Applying here
- Having your DTL and the Safety Department complete a qualifications checklist (talk with your DTL for more information)
- Being contacted by a recruiter
Owner-Operator Team Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $210,000 per year
- 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-Operator Team Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 12 months Class A truck driving experience
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirements
More reasons Company Drivers become Owner-Operator Team Truck Drivers with Schneider:
- Access to a huge freight base: Pick from a huge selection of mostly drop-and-hook freight. The days of dealing with a dispatcher and waiting for freight are.
- Predictable home time: Run your business the way you want. Pick the home time configuration and schedule that you and your partner want.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: You’ll save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
“For us it's been more freeing. We're out in the elements. We don't have bosses looking over us all the time. We don't want anyone to think it's not a challenge, but it's also a lot of fun"
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator team truck driver opportunities.
NO TRACTOR OR NEED AN UPGRADE?
Tractor finance and lease options are available. A popular source for owner-operators looking to acquire new or gently used equipment is SFI Trucks and Financing. Visit www.SFITrucks.com for details.