Owner-operator Van Truckload team truck driver$8,000 lease-on incentive
- Average revenue range:
- $315,000 - $320,000
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Lease ID:
- Do business with another Class A CDL holder.
- Lease options to pick from:
- All-In Revenue: Select loads with an all-in rate – no need to calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Percent of Revenue: Select loads with 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion.
- Revenue potential:
- Top teams are generating $560,000.
- Top 25% of teams are averaging $470,000-$495,000.
- Owner-operator teams are averaging $315,000-$320,000.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and revenue.
- Haul dry van trailers with 90% drop-and-hook freight at no charge while operating under Schneider’s authority.
- Both you and your business partner possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- To operate in all 48 contiguous states: Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- To operate in the eastern 37 states: Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 to 2009, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- Additional qualifications apply.
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Huge selection of loads: Enjoy easy access to Schneider’s private load board, one of the largest freight pools in the industry, and haul the loads that make the most sense for your business.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: Choosing your loads is simple when you lease-on with Schneider. Just log into the mobile app using your smartphone, tablet or laptop and click, pick and go.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your cab and having free trailer usage.
Lease-on incentive is not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to owner-operator requisitions.