Owner-operator Tanker truck driver
$5,000 lease-on incentive
- Average revenue range:
- $200,000 - $205,000
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Lease ID:
- All-In Revenue Choice Lease: Select loads with an all-in rate – no need to calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Current annual revenue potential for tanker owner-operators:
- Top owner-operators are generating $364,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging $290,000-$295,000.
- Owner-operators are averaging $200,000-$205,000.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and revenue.
- Haul tanker trailers at no charge while operating under Schneider’s authority.
- Hands-on loading and unloading of freight.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Have both a Tanker endorsement and HazMat endorsement.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) within 90 days of lease start.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2011 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- Additional qualifications apply.
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Huge selection of loads: Enjoy easy access to Schneider’s private load board, one of the largest freight pools in the industry, and haul the loads that make the most sense for your business.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: Choosing your loads is simple when you lease-on with Schneider. Just log into the mobile app using your smartphone, tablet or laptop and click, pick and go.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means being provided pumps and compressors, personal protective gear, a Samsung tablet and free trailer usage.
Lease-on incentive is not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to owner-operator requisitions.