We want you in our ranks.
With core values of safety, integrity, excellence and respect, Schneider is a natural fit for all current or former military personnel looking to go into business as “Vetrepreneurs.” We combine a proven military-friendly environment and 80 years of business expertise to help you achieve your dreams of running a successful small business.
Reasons to become a “Vetrepreneur” with Schneider
Schneider understands that being a member of the military reserves can bring uncertainty in times of need. We’ll work with you to accommodate your military commitments and make sure your business will have a place with us when your call of duty is fulfilled.
Schneider’s commitment to military personnel stems back to founder Al Schneider. Going back to 1935, the longtime National Guardsman knew his fellow service men and women were the kind of people he wanted to work with. Military personnel are hard workers and natural leaders — making for successful business owners.
Schneider Military Program Highlights
- Purchasing power to help you become an owner-operator or fleet owner
- Outstanding settlements and Schneider’s buying power
- Flexible, but predictable schedules
- Opportunities available across the U.S
Schneider is one of the nation’s largest, most-recognized business partners of military personnel. We are proud to let our record speak for itself:
- 2018 Military Friendly® Gold Award by Victory Media
- Named 2017 Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for Military Winner by RecruitMilitary
- Top 35 Veteran Employer by Military.com
- 2016 Top
Veteran FriendlyCompany by US Veterans Magazine
- HireVetsFirst employer ESGR (Employer Support for Guard & Reserve) 5-Star employer
- Ranked #5 on 2016 Best Company for Veteran by Monster and Military.com
- Sponsor of Enlisted Association of National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) Al Schneider Award
- Inaugural winner of the Department of Defense Freedom Award
- Proud supporter of AW2 (Army Wounded Warrior Program)